- Patented V-base torsion holder makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Fully sealed construction of torsion holder prevents material build-up or ingress into the spring unit.
- The double arm design of the torsion holder prevents radial and lateral blade oscillations and only allows longitudinal blade movement thus ensuring uniform and constant blade contact with the belt, irrespective of variations in belt thicknesses and surface conditions.
- Pre-tensioned blades restrict forward movement, reduce belt contact pressure for optimised cleaning and extend belt life.
- The lightweight polymeric material used for the torsion holder ensures ease of handling, corrosion protection, and minimum impact on the belt surface after deflection.
- Patented blade torsion holder and blade design incorporating a deflector skirt ensures accurate assembly and a optimal running cleaner.
- All metal components can be made from corrosion resistant materials. Robust construction for longer life.
- Robust construction for extended life.