- Patented V-base torsion holder makes blade changing quick and simple.
- Fully sealed construction of the torsion holder prevents material build-up or ingress into the spring unit.
- The twin arm design of the torsion holder prevents radial and lateral blade oscillations and only allows longitudinal blade movement thus ensuring uniform and constant blade contact with the belt, irrespective of variations in belt thicknesses and surface conditions.
- Pre-tensioned blades restrict forward movement and reduces belt contact pressure for optimized cleaning and extend belt life.
- The lightweight polymeric material used for the torsion holder ensures ease of handling, corrosion protection and minimum impact on the belt surface after a deflection.
- Patented blade torsion holder and blade design incorporating a deflector skirt ensure accurate assembly and an unrivalled running cleaner.
- Brelko self-adjusting double torsion mountings allow the cleaner to maintain a constant pressure on the belt and greatly extend adjustment intervals, also available in the standard adjustable mounting.
- All metal components can be made from corrosion-resistant materials.
- Robust construction for extended life.